Skip to content
- Open Task Manager and kill the existing "SAPbouiCOM.exe" processes.
- Go to Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Component Services, locate "SAPbouiCOM" and right-click to choose Properties:
- On the Identity tab, choose The launchig user, and click Apply
- Open SAP Business One with a different user again. Now the "SAPbouiCOM.exe" process is supposed to run with the same session ID as the "SAP Business One.exe" process
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.